Understanding subject cross-curricular referencing amongst teachers for a balanced teaching method to maintain a STEAM oriented
- · Improving your teaching skills in STEAM education as an educator
- . Guidelines and methodologies to appropriate in your classroom
- · The importance of teaming up students
- · Setting up a STEAM team
- · Taking a personality test survey (Myers-Briggs Personality test)
- . Tracking their progress
- · Understanding the STEAM aspect of business and occupations in Nigeria.
- · Bringing STEAM from classroom to community.
- . STEAM community projects that can be of great benefit to the community. (SDGs)